With school and work and soccer and marching band and … and…. and…. it’s way easier to have awesome homemade dinners ready to go in our freezer. Today I made mac -n- cheese. This recipe is also perfect for sports banquets, graduation parties, and tailgating.
Macaroni -n Cheese for The Team
- Boil water in large pan and cook noodles for 7 minutes
- In very large saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add seasoning and flour. Stir until it is stiff.
- Add milk.
- Stir until it almost boils
- Add cheese slowly and stir until it is melted
- Put noodles in giant pan or multiple cooking dishes
- Top with cheese mixture
- Stir until noodles are coated
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes